Sunday, June 8, 2008

Overdreaming


After long hours of fights atlast i started going for well my my heavily awaited driving classes... Dad well felt that anyway for the next few years ill be definitely stuck in coll and i'm definetly not getting a chance to drive so y get a licence now..but i would't give way.. i wanted it means i wanted it...
after long hours of search mom and i zeroed on 1 driving school which seemed relatively good... after paying the fees n all they were like "okay u can start off ur classes tomorrow" you bet i was mad with excitement.. Wow atlast something...Whoa!! A mechanical thing is gonna be run by me!! itll hopefully move at my beck n call...was damn happy...
the next day i went all ready for action on the road... he asked me to wait..
that is when all the drama begun..;)
"I started dreaming about how my first run ll b... on the drivers seat.. ill just glide through the roads and then the instructor will be like are you sure its ur first time.. ill give him my confident smile and overtake the roads... and immediately as they are overimpressed ill be given my license... they suggested F1 as he saw the potential in me to overtake the fastest n the best... there ferrari agrees to sponsor me n i go for my first match... all heavily experienced men all over i compete i win!!!
n there i stand on the podium giving my victory speech..as how i got into all this.. holding the prestigious cup in my hand with happiness written all over my face....:) "
Suddenly the drving school guy comes up and says "ma'am lets start" im like "o cool!! sure"
i was almost about to get out through the door to get into the car..that he calls me again... "ma'am first class only theory ma" im like"Whaaat!!"....
and ya he makes me sit behind the dummy steering wheel and gear stuff teaches me how im supposed to hold the steering wheel n the different gears and the A-B-C(accelerator-brake-clutch) this went on for a painful half an hour...
And ya obviously what was i thinking... overtaking the roads without knowing the difference between an accelerator and a brake!!!
my goodness i can seriously get carried away... never knew could get so so terribly wild ideas...
man.... wat da hell am i upto.......

2 comments:

asun ran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
asun ran said...

the ones in italics were really good.. typical of ankitha!! haha.. btw ur forte is bloggin.. not mine ;) do u knw if ur car is frnt wheel or rear wheel drive?? ;)